The Murray and Agnes Seasongood Good Government Foundation requires:
- A copy of the tax exemption letter of the grantee organization;
- A full and complete report of how the grant funds were spent;
- A brief statement of how and to what extent the purpose of the grant was achieved;
- An agreement to make available any record of expenditures in the event the Foundation needs to do a review for audit purposes; and
- An agreement not to use the funds for any “political purpose” as defined by the Internal Revenue Code or its regulations.