The Murray and Agnes Seasongood Good Government Foundation requires:
- A copy of the tax exemption letter of the grantee organization;
- A full and complete report of how the grant funds were spent;
- A brief statement of how and to what extent the purpose of the grant was achieved;
- An agreement to make available any record of expenditures in the event the Foundation needs to do a review for audit purposes; and
- An agreement not to use the funds for any “political purpose” as defined by the Internal Revenue Code or its regulations.
Grant applications must be received by the Murray and Agnes Seasongood Good Government Foundation on Friday, January 12, 2018 to be considered at the next Board meeting.